Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A short update on blog structure

This blog is very new and I'm still working out the format of my posts, and I would appreciate any suggestions. I wanted to let you guys know about a few guidelines for the blog.
  • I'm still struggling with keeping my posts short-and-to-the-point but I hope to improve as I go.
  • This blog is about World of Warcraft, specifically about the economy side of it.
  • Occasionally I will make a crossover post, where I review other games/books that are not necessarily all about WOW but I think will be interesting to a large group of my readers. 

Finally, I decided to end all my post with a 'Nagus says' segment at the end which will link to an interesting blog post or website.
For those who are not fans of StarTrek, the Nagus is "the leader of the Ferengi Alliance. Virtually all decisions that affect the Ferengi must meet the approval of the Grand Nagus whose power is supported by the Ferengi Bill of Opportunities and backed by the Board of Liquidators".



No comments:

Post a Comment