Saturday, November 7, 2009

Crafting session.

Just finished my weekly crafting session. Moved all the gold except 20g on each alt to the guild bank so that I can keep track of how much I make in a week.
AH Posting
12g fallback //used to be 25g but I'm hoping to get campers off my back.
3.5g threshold (I could go down to 60s but the higher the threshold the less I need to craft)
Will post 2-3 times a day at random times and let the auctions expire instead of canceling.

First image is my crafter. Bags + Bank.


Alt 2


Alt 3

3 comments:

  1. I am new to the inscription market. Do pigments sell (stacked) or do you notice that inks sell more commonly in stacks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anthony
    I hardly ever sell Inks. I use them to make glyphs, vellums, offhands, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the quick response!

    ReplyDelete