Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Updates

Just a few updates tonight.
I decided on leveling a druid using RAF with a few other people. Starting Thrusday and should be 80 in about a week or so.
Also buying out all the herbs on the auction house under 30g now. The result of doing it for just one day was amazing. I bought 10 stacks of Lichbloom for under 25g and resold it all the same day for 40g. The AH look pretty empty with no lichbloom, only a few stacks of Adder at 32g/stack and no Icethorn. Considering the fair is coming next week, the AH is going to be very starved for herbs soon.
At the same time I lowered the threshold for glyphs to about 2.4g and I'm chasing my competition down all the way.
My stock of Ink of the Sea is growing. Sitting at 5000 right now, while I only have 10 snowfalls left. I seem to be having the opposite problem from everybody else.

1 comment:

  1. Seems like you are doing rather well for yourself :) Just pray the gather bots don't invade and drive the herb prices to nothing!

    ReplyDelete