Monday, October 26, 2009

At a crossroads

So far my biggest moneymaker has been making Darkmoon Cards of the North. However I decided to liquidate whatever I had left and move on. Patch 3.3 is very soon and it’s really early to tell if cards will be profitable or tank. In addition, one of my big farmers got banned so it’s hard to get 400-500 stacks of herbs every day. It will be a good time to asses what I have in my inventory. I estimate that if I sell everything at a minimum price I should hover around 60k.
The thing I have to decide is what market to concentrate on the most.
I think I’m going to go with Enchanting Scrolls, I’ve dabbled in the market for a while and it has a very good potential for sales. With the new changes to enchanting + all the people upgrading their gear in 3.3 enchanting has the potential to make a lot of money.
The strategy for scrolls is very simple, snatch the ones that sell for lower than mats cost and make the ones that sell for a high profit margin. Once a week, advertise enchanting in trade chat and get rid of the scrolls that I have accumulated.

No comments:

Post a Comment